Wednesday 11 September 2013

So... You want to be a Recruiter?


In a previous post, I shared a day in the life of a Recruiter - Yours Truly. In this post today, I have created a infographic (3 hours of squinting eyes later ), sharing the reasons people become a recruiter and how you know if you have what it takes.

Hope it serves as a guide for anyone considering to join the industry.

Right Click, view in new window to zoom or save

PS: If you are interested to find out about joining our expanding team, drop me a message on LinkedIn.Pardon I won't disclose my email address here, it's a safety precaution against spammers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jason !

    Welldone and very interesting. I used to be a Recruiter in France where with my boss we achieved a joint venture between japanese companies (Nissan & Sumitomo) when they take over a branch of Rhône-Poulenc Agrochemical. Thus, we sourced, evaluated, wrote the job descriptions, interviewed a lot of Candidates to recommend and validate at the end the recruitment of more than 50 people. The majority is still inside this japanese company today. What do you think about it ? If you are looking to a confirmed profesional, I am available and get ready to work in Singapore where I have more than 350 contacts on LinkedIn. Just consult my LinkedIn Profile on :fr.linkedin.com/pub/philippe-cholet/60/4bb/188
    Cheers ! Philippe

    ReplyDelete